Thursday 5 September 2013

St' Christopher's School of Bahrain Art Exhibition 2013













My Work
















My Work

My Work

After a year's worth of work, the A-level Fine Art Coursework and Exam work was finally presented at the St' Christopher's School of Bahrain in May 2013. All Students chose their own topics which included: Surveillance, Fear,  Perceptions, Consumption, Culture, Body as a Landscape and many more. The overall Art Exhibition turned out very strong and I am very pleased to have had the privilege of working within a passionate atmosphere. Special mention to my Art Teacher's, Ms Carr, Mr Faux and Mr Mullegue for their constant support and guidance but most importantly helping me come out of my comfort zone and encouraging me to continuously develop my ideas without any limitations. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment